You can use the Garmin LifeTime Updater to get quarterly updates to your maps by downloading it from here www.garmin.com/lifetimeupdater. Easily update maps and software, sync with the Garmin Connect™ app, and register your device. Manage and Update Your Garmin Device by using Garmin Express to update maps and software, sync with Garmin Connect and register your device. The desktop software notifies you when updates are available and helps you install them.
How do you get where you want to go? How do you find the place you were looking for? Is it by asking people along the way? Or perhaps using one of those old, foldable, huge maps that take forever to decipher? Chances are that you, like so many other people, take advantage of the maps and navigation systems available on your devices or in your vehicles. If you don’t, it’s time you got one. And your best option is none other than Garmin.
Procedure for Downloading Garmin LifeTime Updater
To get Garmin LifeTime Updater, follow the simple procedure given below:
- Turn on your PC or device and open your preferred browser.
- In the address bar at the top of the page, enter the following web address: Garmin-lifetime-updater.en.lo4d.com OR http://www.garmin.com/lifetimeupdater.
- On the right side of the page, click on the green button that says “Download”.
- Select the download location from the given options.
- Wait for a few seconds for the download to begin.
- Click “Save File” in the pop-up and wait until the download is completed.
- Navigate to where the file was downloaded and open it.
- Once the installer opens, click “Next”.
- Read and accept the License Agreement. Then, click “Next”.
- Select your destination folder and click “Next”.
- Then, click “Install”.
- Wait until the setup is done installing the software.
- Once the installation is complete, click on “Finish”.
- You can now open the program and access your maps anytime you want.
Dana Anspach is a Certified Financial Planner and an expert on investing and retirement planning. She is the founder and CEO of Sensible Money, a fee-only financial planning and investment firm.