My Walmart Associate is one of the best online centers for accessing employee benefits information and plays a very important role to help all Walmart employees stay informed about their benefits. Check their work schedule (hourly Walmart US store), keep track of your benefits, and keep in touch with associates.
The following article provides a step-by-step guide for carrying out the myWalmart Associate login procedure through which Walmart employees can access the Walmart employee portal.
myWalmart Associate Sign up Procedure
If you are a first-time user, then you must first set up an account at myWalmart Associate in order to access your employee benefits information. The My Walmart Associate sign-up procedure is fairly simple and has been detailed below for your ease:
- In the myWalmart Associate sign-up form, you must provide the following information:
- Your Walmart Identification Number (WIN)
- Your birthday
- The date you were hired
- Your email address
- After you have provided the above-mentioned information, you will receive further instructions regarding the registration process to set up your new User ID and password.
My Walmart Login Procedure
My Walmart Associate login procedure is fairly simple and can be carried out in a few short and simple steps which have been outlined as follows for your ease:
- Go to www.mywalmart.com
- Click on the “Log in” option. Enter your user ID and password and click the Login button to proceed. Once you have successfully performed the myWalmart Associate login procedure, you will be able to access your work schedule, keep track of your benefits and connect with associates.
Note: – MyWalmart has now been replaced with WalmartOne. You can also access myWalmart Associate login either through www.mywalmartbenefits.com and www.walmartbenefits.com. In case you face issues with the online tools, you may get help from their operation tutorials.
- Note that the www.mywalmartpaystub.com address is not the correct address for myWalmart paystub as the site is not Walmart’s. To view your pay stub information online, go to www.mywalmart.com/paystub.
Dana Anspach is a Certified Financial Planner and an expert on investing and retirement planning. She is the founder and CEO of Sensible Money, a fee-only financial planning and investment firm.