The amazing Bed Bath & Beyond Student Life Offers, available at www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/page/College, make your student life a little easier to bear.About Bed Bath & Beyond Student Life Offer
How to Avail Bed Bath & Beyond Student Life Offers
To find out about and avail of Bed Bath & Beyond Student Life Offers, you need to sign up for the College Emails and Offer. So, follow the procedure given below to sign up:
- Turn on your device or computer and open your preferred browser. In the address bar, enter the following web address: bedbathandbeyond.com/store/page/College.
- The page that loads will have a pop-up screen; enter your Email address in the field given.
- Then, select your Anticipated Year of Graduation from the drop-down menu.
- Next, select all of the following that applies to you:
- High School Student
- College Student
- Parent of a High School Student
- Parent of a College Student
- None of the Above
- Click “Submit”.
- In case you do not get a pop-up screen, scroll down and click “Sign Up Now” in the box that says “Email Sign Up”.
- On the next page, enter all the required information: Email, First Name, Last Name, Address, City, State, ZIP Code, Phone, and Mobile.
- Then, select any of the following that applies to you:
- Parent of a college student
- Parent of a high school student
- College student
- High school student
- Next, enter your Anticipated graduation year and Name of current or prospective college.
- Click “Submit”.
About Bed Bath & Beyond Student Life Offers
Being a student is hard enough as it is, but when you factor in living alone, away from your family and all the comforts of your home, it gets even harder. You have to start a whole new life in a strange place, with no one to help you. But, there is someone looking out for you; Bed Bath & Beyond. Through the Bed Bath & Beyond Student Life Offers, you can buy everything you need to set up your new place while spending the least possible amount. And when you sign up for the Bed Bath & Beyond Student Life Offers emails, at www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/page/College, you get 20% off on an item!
Dana Anspach is a Certified Financial Planner and an expert on investing and retirement planning. She is the founder and CEO of Sensible Money, a fee-only financial planning and investment firm.