The idea of a green planet and green surroundings has been prevalent ever since global warming and other environmental damages went overboard. The green movement has been inevitable ever since the first green shop was set up and first consumer walked into the store. Vine.com is one such online retailer that delivers green products at your doorstep for your and the planet’s well-being.
All of the items at Vine.com from beauty to baby products, from household items to house décor good, all are manufactured with environment-friendly raw materials. In addition to this all the items of Vine.com are recyclable and are built with maximum box efficiency.
Procedure to Access and Shop at the Vine.com online Store
To access and shop for Vine.com eco-friendly items online, follow the step by step guidelines given below:
- Visit the following web address in your web browser www.vine.com. This will take you directly to the official Vine.com online store page.
- Now you must log in or sign up at Vine.com by pressing the link for “Sign In” at the top left corner of the page. In case you are shopping for the first time, select your email preferences by ticking in the boxes. The Vine account will let you in to the order history and payment method options.
- Make a selection for the product you wish to buy and “Add to Cart” before you browse through the entire product detail, reviews and front or back images.
- Then type in the ZIP Code to be sure about the availability of that product in your area.
- Then visit your cart to check out. Type in the code “VINE20” in the bar under “Promotion and Saving” to avail 20 % off on your first order and free shipping for three months on all items. Then click “Apply”
- Then click “Checkout” to finish the process by making the payment.
Quidsi was established in the year 2005 with one project of Diapers.com. But over the years, the company now owns and markers various other projects including BeautyBar.com, Wag.com, Soap.com, AfterSchool.com and many more.
Dana Anspach is a Certified Financial Planner and an expert on investing and retirement planning. She is the founder and CEO of Sensible Money, a fee-only financial planning and investment firm.