Traveling by airplane can be an ordeal even for the bravest of people.
Join the United MileagePlus award-winning loyalty program of United Airlines that enables you to collect miles that can be exchanged for free travel or upgrades.
There are so many things that often go wrong during flights that the whole experience just doesn’t seem worth it; the hassles of boarding, the endless checkpoints, the in-flight messes, and on and on the list goes.
United Airlines knows and understands your concerns, which is why it offers you the United Airlines Customer Appreciation Program, available at secure.unitedmileageplus.com/CPRnez3.jsp.
So, if you face any inconvenience while flying with United Airlines, you can submit an Apology claim and receive some amazing deals and offers in return!
Join United MileagePlus (United Airlines Customer Appreciation Program)
To claim the deals and offers provided by United Airlines Customer Appreciation Program, follow the simple procedure given below:
- Turn on your device or computer and open your preferred browser. In the address bar, enter the following URL: secure.unitedmileageplus.com/CPRnez3.jsp.
- If you experienced any inconvenience during your travel with United Airlines, you would have received a “We are sorry for the inconvenience” card from a flight attendant.
- If you received such a card, then select “Yes”.
- Enter the Serial Number (18 alpha numeric characters) of the card, which can be found on the front.
- Click “Submit”.
- Follow the instructions to submit a claim form and be eligible for the United Airlines Customer Appreciation deals and offers.
- If you did not receive any such card, then select “No”.
- Enter the required flight information; First Name, Last Name, Flight Number, and Flight Date.
- Select your Identity Confirmation Option: MileagePlus Account Number, Confirmation Number (6 characters), or Ticket Number (13 digits).
- In the field that shows up, enter the number according to the option you have chosen. Make sure you type the number without the “UA” airline code.
- Ensure that all the information is exactly as it appears on your boarding pass.
- Click “Submit”.
- Follow the instructions to submit a claim form and be eligible for the United Airlines Customer Appreciation (United MileagePlus) deals and offers.
Dana Anspach is a Certified Financial Planner and an expert on investing and retirement planning. She is the founder and CEO of Sensible Money, a fee-only financial planning and investment firm.