Tower Hamlets is London borough located in the east of the London city. It provides multiple options for housing facilities. It is famous for its ethnic diversity and consists of multiple schemes, each with its own particular services and benefits. You can choose the scheme that suits you best and enjoy your stay at Tower Hamlets. Visit their website at, www.thhs.org.uk find the best housing facilities for yourself.
Tower Hamlets for Homeseekers General Guidelines
- Visit the Tower Hamlets’ website at, www.thhs.org.uk.
- The website contains various links to provide details for Information, Bidding Help, and Way to Move sections. These links are provided at the top of the website.
- There is a link given for Property Search at the right side of the homepage. You can use that link to search for the best-suited housing setting by providing details about the type of housing you prefer.
- You can login to find suitable available homes.
- The login link is provided at the top right corner of the homepage. Once you click on the link it will direct you to the login page where by entering the ‘Login reference’ and ‘Memorable date’ you can successfully access your account.
- You can also bid to find or sell a property and you can find all the information regarding the bidding under the ‘Bidding Help’ section given at the top of the homepage.
- There is a link given at the top of the page for ‘mobile bidding site’
- For any further quires, you can contact the by utilizing the ‘Contact Us’ link provided at the top right corner of the homepage.
- At the bottom of the page, there is a column assigned for the latest news. You can get all the highlights through this column and get all the property alerts.
- Beside the ‘Lest News’ column, there is also an Advertising Date column which gives information about all the bidding dates and cycles.
Dana Anspach is a Certified Financial Planner and an expert on investing and retirement planning. She is the founder and CEO of Sensible Money, a fee-only financial planning and investment firm.