Shell Oil Company is the largest oil company in the world. They have recently started a new service called the Shell Drivers’ Club. Shell Drivers’ Club is a program which is developed to benefit Shell’s customers. With this Club the customers can collect point every time they visit Shell- for oil or other purchases, by swiping their Club cards and Shell will send points into their accounts. Those points can be redeemed for different awards. All you have to do to access this offer is to collect the card from a nearby Shell service, visit their website at, www.shelldriversclub.co.uk and register the card number to your name.
Shell Drivers’ Club Loyalty Card Registration Procedure
Follow the easy steps bellow to register your Shell Drivers’ Club Card to your name.
- Collect your Shell Drivers’ Card from a nearby shell service station.
- Open your browser and visit the website at, https://www.shelldriversclub.co.uk.
- Once the page loads, at the top of the page there is an option for registering your card to your name, in a red rectangular block.There is also a link provided for registration at the bottom left corner of the page.
- Or there is an option for registration at the sign in page.
- Either way, you would essentially need to provide your, full card number and Email Id for registration.
- Once you have filled all the fields, click Create Account/Register button.
- Shell will send you an email with further instructions on how to complete your registration process.
- Once you have successfully registered, sign in to your account to redeem your points for rewards.
Shell Drivers’ Club Loyalty Card Login Procedure
- visit the website at, https://www.shelldriversclub.co.uk
- click on the “Sign in’ tab present at the extreme right side of the page.
- Enter either your Email id or, Shell Drivers’ Club Card number, and password.
- After filling all fields click the ‘Sign in’ button in red at the bottom of the column.
- In case you forgot your password or other details, click the link. ‘Forgotten your Details?’ given at the bottom of the sign-in column.
- Follow the instruction further to successfully access your account.
Dana Anspach is a Certified Financial Planner and an expert on investing and retirement planning. She is the founder and CEO of Sensible Money, a fee-only financial planning and investment firm.