Are you also one of those poor students who have always struggled with mathematics in their school life? Or are you one of those who cry all night before the math exam waiting for a miracle to happen for you to pass the course? Then need not to worry because not we have all been there but with free online access to My Math Lab, all those mathematically struggling souls out there can access a world of resources including video lectures, interactive animations and tutorials that will help you learn math in no time.
How to Register for My Math Lab Account online?
If you’re ready to pass your mathematics subject with a good grade then follow the step by step guidelines below to register for you’re my Math Lab Account:
- Visit the following URL www.mymathlab.com in your web browser to access the official homepage for My Math Lab
- On the right side of the page, under “Register Now”, locate and click “Student”.
- Enter the Course ID provided to you by your instructor and click “Continue”. The next page details your course information, check whether it is the right course.
- Then, enter your email address and the username which you wish to use in the required fields.
- Then thoroughly read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Finally, enter your Access Code and click “Next”. This Access Code can be bought with your textbook or your bookstore. If neither option works for you, then you can buy access with either a credit card or your PayPal account.
Once you have successfully registered your account at My Math Lab, you can visit the homepage again and access your account by typing in your registered username and password and hit the “Sign In” button.
About My Math Lab
My Math Lab is the online go-to place for learning and practising math. Its Adaptive Learning style, study plans and assignments, allows each student to learn according to his/her aptitude and hence giving every user a room to excel in the subject.
Dana Anspach is a Certified Financial Planner and an expert on investing and retirement planning. She is the founder and CEO of Sensible Money, a fee-only financial planning and investment firm.