Have you ever felt like your kids were lying to you about where they have been or what they have been doing? Do you suspect your employees are misusing the device given to them by the company? Well, now you can keep a check on them and monitor their activities to see exactly who is doing what, by getting mSpyOnline from www.mspyonline.com.
How to Use mSpyOnline
To use mSpyOnline, you first need to buy the software, so follow the procedure given below to get your very own copy:
- Turn on your device and open your preferred browser.
- In the address bar, found at the top of the page, type the following URL: www.mspyonline.com.
- This will direct you to the main page of mSpyOnline. Click “Buy Now”.
- Select the device you wish to buy the software for: Phone, Desktop or Family Kit.
- Select the plan you wish to purchase:
- Click “Buy Now” for the plan you choose.
- Enter your Billing Information: First Name, Last Name, Email, Address, City, ZIP, Country, and Phone Number.
- Next, enter your Payment information according to the method you choose: Credit/Debit Card Number.
- Select if you wish to enable auto-renewal for the software.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions, Refund Policy, Device Requirements, and Legal Disclaimer.
- Click “Submit Order”.
Once you have purchased and installed the software, you can log in by following the below steps:
- Visit the following URL once again: www.mspyonline.com.
- Enter your Email and Password in the fields provided.
- Click “Login”.
In case of login issues, try the following:
- Click “Forgot Password?”.
- Enter your Email and click “Submit”.
- Check your email account for a new password.
Dana Anspach is a Certified Financial Planner and an expert on investing and retirement planning. She is the founder and CEO of Sensible Money, a fee-only financial planning and investment firm.