Who wants a boring, old, normal bank account when you can have one that rewards you every step of the way? Sounds too good to be true? Well, it isn’t; not when you have the Halifax Ultimate Reward Current Account. So, visit www.halifax.co.uk and reward yourself with the best account your will ever use!
Benefits of Halifax Ultimate Reward Current Account
By getting a Halifax Ultimate Reward Current Account, you receive the following benefits:
- A VISA debit card.
- Access to Online Banking, Mobile Banking app, 24-hour telephone service, and Halifax branches.
- Up to 15% cashback with Cashback Extras.
- Free mobile text alerts.
- Family travel insurance for worldwide multi-trip.
- AA Breakdown Cover.
- Mobile phone insurance.
- Home emergency cover.
- Card Cancellation.
Requirements for Getting Halifax Ultimate Reward Current Account
To get the Halifax Ultimate Reward Current Account, you need to make sure you:
- Are 18 years or older
- Are a UK resident
- Have your income details
- Have your home address over the last three years (two addresses max)
How to Get the Halifax Ultimate Reward Current Account
To use the Halifax Ultimate Reward Current Account, you need to apply for one, so follow the procedure given below:
- Turn on your device or computer and open your preferred browser. In the address bar, enter the following URL: www.halifax.co.uk.
- Near the top, left corner of the page, click “Bank Accounts”.
- Next, click “Compare our bank accounts”.
- Scroll down to the Ultimate Reward Current Account column, and click “Apply Now”.
- Help Halifax tailor your application by answering a few questions, such as whether you use Halifax Online Banking, will the account be just for you or Joint, and would you like to know more about the overdraft you can receive.
- Click “Continue” once you have answered these questions.
- Click “Continue”.
- Provide all the required information and click “Continue”.
- Follow the instructions to complete your application.
Dana Anspach is a Certified Financial Planner and an expert on investing and retirement planning. She is the founder and CEO of Sensible Money, a fee-only financial planning and investment firm.