It is almost summer again, which means its time for new light clothes and easy to wear shoes. You can access the best summer collection at the GAP online store. GAP is one of the biggest global merchandise of clothes, accessories and other items and has an exclusive collection every year from men, women and children.
At the GAP online store you can easily purchase clothes for yourself, friends and family by searching and browsing through garments according to the categories shown (shirts, bottoms, blouses, jeans, shoes) etc, by features (Tee shop, office style, new arrivals, trends we love) or by GAP body products.
Procedure to Access and Shop at the GAP online Store
To access and shop for GAP items online, follow the step by step guidelines given below:
- Visit the following web address in your web browser www.gap.com. This will take you directly to the official GAP online store page where you will create an account. If you have a GAP card you can get discount up to 15%.
- To register for the card, enter your personal information at the homepage including your full name, home address, contact number, email ID, Annual Income etc.
- For verification, type in your date of birth, social security number, driver’s license and your mother’s maiden name for security reasons.
- Then make a selection for the delivery method for your bills from the options: deliver statements, paper statements and electronic statements.
- Agree to the related provisions to complete the process.
GAP Incorporation was established in 1969 at San Francisco as a worldwide global retailer in clothes, accessories, personal care items for women, men and children. It has over 1, 36,000 employees in about 3,100 stores and 300 franchise factories around the globe.
Dana Anspach is a Certified Financial Planner and an expert on investing and retirement planning. She is the founder and CEO of Sensible Money, a fee-only financial planning and investment firm.