Delta is an American Airline company which has been working to provide you safe and comfortable flying experience. And not only can you book your flight through their website you can also check into your flight, view the status of your flight and also get information about your baggage. But unlike many other Airlines, Delta’s online facility provides a great deal of information about the most important – and at the same time, the most troubling aspect of flying, which is Baggage.
Delta Baggage is a section of Delta’s online facility which provides information about everything in regards with your luggage, before, during, and after your trip. Delta Baggage section explains the rules and regulations regarding carrying luggage in a detailed manner. Visit the website at, www.delta.com/baggage and all your questions about baggage will be answered.
How to Access Delta Baggage Information
- Open your web browser on your computer and visit the Delta website at the following address, http://www.delta.com.
- Once the page loads, click on the drop-down menu with the heading ‘TRAVELING WITH US’ located at the top right side of the page.
- From the drop-down menu choose the option of ‘Baggage’.
- You will be directed to Delta Baggage page.
- The information about baggage is divided into three section; Before Traveling, During Traveling, and After the Flight.
- These three sections contain all possible information you would require about your luggage at any point throughout your travel.
- There are multiple links provided to assist you during your flight such as information about; Restricted Items, Excess Baggage, Pet, Carry-On Baggage, Delated, Lost or Damaged Baggage, and much more.
- Click the complete button once you have filled all the required fields. And now you can access your Delta online account.
If you have any further quarries about baggage or any other Delta airlines’ feature, you can contact customer support by clicking the link ‘Talk To Us’ at the bottom of the web page.
Dana Anspach is a Certified Financial Planner and an expert on investing and retirement planning. She is the founder and CEO of Sensible Money, a fee-only financial planning and investment firm.