Are you tired of wearing the same typical clothes again and again just like everyone else? Then you must personalize your clothes to the style of your own choice to stand out and what can be more exciting than designing your clothes all by yourself. With NikeiD you can customize the Nike products according to your choice and style. If you can own Nike like this then just do it now.
NikeiD personalized products are designed to receive orders and delivered with a month. However, this service is only available in Europe, Japan, USA, and China. The process is fairly simple; all you need to do is visit www.nikeid.com. Choose your language of preference from the choices displayed, and then follow the prompts to customize your product.
Procedure to Customize Nike Product through NikeiD Service
To customize your desired Nike product, follow the step by step guidelines given below:
- Visit the following web address in your web browser www.nikeid.com. This will take you directly to the official NikeiD page where you will create an account.
- Choose your language from English, Spanish, French, Germany, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Once you have chosen the language and select your region from the list that drop downs.
- Now click the product you intend to customize and press “Start Customizing” to the left where product detail is being displayed. You may begin with an inspiration by scrolling down or click “Start Blank” to start customizing from scratch.
- Once you have accessed the editor, select the color, material, base option and other personalized options. Whatever you select it will be displayed on the product.
- You can also access the full degree product detail of your customized item or share your design on social media or via email
- Some products also allow users to make a personalized iD which is a collection of number and alphabets in designated places.
- Lastly, choose your size, gender, and quantity of the item by pressing the “size” button at left.
- Once you are done, click the button “Add to Cart”
Nike is a well-known global leader of athletic sportswear including shoes, equipment, accessories and other apparel. The name of Nike company was adopted from the Greek work Nike, meaning goddess of victory but was originally established by the name of Blue Ribbon Sports.
Dana Anspach is a Certified Financial Planner and an expert on investing and retirement planning. She is the founder and CEO of Sensible Money, a fee-only financial planning and investment firm.