Login to Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices account by visiting their website at, www.50kfixup.com and following the simple login procedure guide is given below.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Login Procedure
To successfully access your Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Sweepstakes’ Account, retrace the following easy to complete steps, for a hassle free entry to your account.
- On your web browser visit the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Sweepstakes page at, http://www.50kfixup.com/.
- Once the page loads, click the ‘Log-In’ link, provided at the top right corner of the webpage.
- The link will open a pop-up login page.
- Where you would be asked to provide your Email Id and Password to get access to your account.
- Once you have entered the information asked of you, click the ‘Log-In’ button at the bottom to continue to your account.
- In case you forget your password, there is nothing to worry about. Follow the link given below the Log-In’ button, titled ‘Forgot your password?’ and follow the instructions given further to retrieve your password.
- You can also login via your Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, and Google account. The links to which are provided at the top of the login pop up page.
- For people who have didn’t signed up yet, there is a link provided at the bottom of the ‘Log-In’ page and there is another link given besides the login link provided on the homepage. Visit the link and follow the self-explanatory instruction given further to create your account.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
Founded in 1998 Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is an American housing real estate firm. In addition to brokerage services, the companies provide home warranties, title and closing services, casualty and property insurance services, and more. Enjoy all their services and get a chance of entering into their sweepstakes by visiting their website at, www.50kfixup.com.
Dana Anspach is a Certified Financial Planner and an expert on investing and retirement planning. She is the founder and CEO of Sensible Money, a fee-only financial planning and investment firm.